Health Screening & Biomarker Testing (w/ review & coaching)
I’m very proud to partner with Medichecks to help my clients achieve optimal health and physiological balance. This journey is really about you, and so if at any point you need to pick up the phone for a chat about any part of this process, please don’t hesitate to do so.
- 3 month Stress Management Package with Cortisol Testing (Blood)
- 3 month Prevent Diabetes package w/ Insulin Resistance Testing (Blood)
- Ultimate Health M.O.T. w/ Biomarker Testing (Blood)
- Advanced Wellness Review w/ Biomarker Testing (Blood)
- One-off Lifestyle Coaching Follow-up session
- Check that you are happy to have your blood sample taken at any of these clinics: http://bit.ly/clinic-finder.
- Order your package using the link below.
- Set up your own profile.
- Receive your everything-in-one blood sample kit through the post. It’ll include all the return packaging too for less hassle.
- Book into your preferred clinic for the blood sample to be taken.
- Post your blood sample via a priority post box.
If you have any questions about the above process, please don’t hesitate to give me a buzz!
There is a no refund policy for any of the biomarker tests.
What we eat and drink has a bigger impact on our physical health, psychological and emotional wellbeing, and our performance/productivity than we really think.
How healthy is your diet?
I conduct assessments to help my clients understand how healthy their diet is. These assessments are conducted through forms and an interview. I then help with a meal plan, and give advice on how to improve your diet. My healthy eating & wellbeing therapy is suitable for those aged 16 years upwards, and can work with those experiencing special conditions such as type II diabetes, pregnancy and my VIPs who are the elderly.
What is a ‘healthy diet’?
We all know we should eat “healthily”, but what does this mean? Well, this means different things for different people as our bodily needs will all be different. A body builder’s plate would need to look very different from the dinner plate of someone who currently carries a high proportion of body fat and is diabetic. Despite those differences, there are fundamental nutrients and energy quantities that every human body needs for survival – these are necessary for each person’s diet to achieve a minimum stage of healthiness. The rest, can be considered for optimisation.
Benefits of a healthy diet
Eating well has multiple benefits, including:
- Increased energy
- Improved sleep quality
- Improved mood and mental wellbeing
- Improved concentration
- Reduction in stress levels
- Prevention of minor aches and pains such as headaches, muscle ages, fatigue and dizziness
- Helping you maintain a healthy balance of body fat to muscle
- Healthier looking skin
- Lowering the risk of chronic health conditions such as heart disease, stroke, and cancer