One of my first memories was when I joyfully ran out into the warm rain naked aged 4, in the midst of poverty in the Philippines. It taught me the beauty of my own humanity.
I discovered what honesty and loyalty look like after I abandoned my true friendships for a more popular group at 14. It taught me about people-pleasing and how acceptance of myself can never truly be found outside of my own dignity.
My childhood and adolescent years had me embroiled in a string of competitions. I have known what it is like to be a winner, what it is like to come last place, and what is sacrificed of myself in every part of that process.
My first job at 16 in a restaurant within a 4-star hotel introduced me to quality service as well as effective and efficient team work under pressure. Outside of my parents and teachers, it was my first opportunity to learn about authority and responsibility for my own actions.
At 21, working for Apple gave me unexpected presentation and public speaking skills that I have won crowds over with. It also taught me about temptation to my own self-sabotage and limiting beliefs.
Since then, I’ve worked in the corporate sector, left that to go on a pilgrimage, met God, discerned a vocation to religious life (that means ‘to be a nun’), found myself working for the Church. I became a youth worker and following that spent nearly 4 years effectively running a department that grew by over 200% in the charity voluntary sector, where I managed programmes and projects. I have been on a journey of highs and lows that have given me immense amounts of life experience and character formation, which allows many individuals to come to me for support, motivation, listening, strategising and perhaps more importantly, clarity in self-discovery, self-actualisation and reaching goals. My professional training and qualifications in coaching and change management enhance my input so that it is applicable not just for individuals, but for micro businesses, small businesses and medium-sized charities and organisations too.
My encounter with God has opened my eyes and heart to my potential so that I can truly say to you today: “I am not perfect, but I am good enough”. Whatever your belief, I know with absolute certainty and clarity from this experience, that you too, ARE good enough.
It is with great pleasure and immense gratitude that I am able to make my mission about others, by coaching clients on life matters, and working with businesses and organisations through the change process successfully. Whatever is holding you back from aligning yourself with your purpose, finding joy and fulfilment in life, and/or reaching your potential need not be a permanent fixture. We can and DO change. Let it be for the better!
I believe in you!
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- IAPC&M Accredited Coach Practitioner. Specialist areas:
- Life Coaching
- Health, Wellness & Wellbeing Coaching (with Motivational Interviewing)
- Work-Life Balance
- Career Coaching (ILM endorsed)
- Personal Growth/Development
- Spiritual Coaching
- Transformational Coaching
- Youth Coaching (16-24 year olds)
- APMG Registered Change Management Practitioner
- Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology Lvl 3
- Healthy Eating & Wellbeing Advice
- Exercise Prescription for the Prevention & Treatment of Disease Lvl 2
- Holistic Massage Therapy; Onsite / Chair, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy, Sports Massage
- Motivational Interviewing (Association of Psychological Therapies)
- 4 years Departmental Operations Management
- 3 years Project Management
- 6 years+ Youth Worker
- 1+ year Corporate Marketing & Communications (rebranding assignment)
- BSc Interactive Systems & Video Games design
- Pursuing graduate studies in Spiritual Theology
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES & MEMBERSHIP
CNHC Membership #6030 (until 5th February 2022)
in Massage Therapy
Accredited until 24th December 2021
Licensed until December 2023
Valid until 8th January 2022