A 12 week action-focused community-led Health & Wellbeing Programme designed to progress you into looking, feeling and BEing healthier by Spring 2021!
Education. Accountability. Support. Action plan. Fun. Achieve.
Dates: On Wednesdays from 6th January – 31st March 2021 @ 20:00 GMT (London time). Half term (17th February) is taken into consideration.
Location: LIVE online webinar (Presentations delivered live online, and live community forum available for accountability and community support).
Presented by: Claz Gomez – Health & Wellbeing Therapist and Accredited Life Coach.
Cost: £54 for the entire programme. This works out at £4.50 per week. Includes online forum support throughout the week. No refunds permitted within 7 days of the start of the programme. EARLY BIRD TICKETS COST 50% LESS UNTIL 23RD DECEMBER 2020, and first 10 go free!
Format of the session: 1hr total: 20-30 min of webinar teaching. 10 min breakdown of weekly activities. 20 min live Q&A or free discussion with coaching.
Format of the week: Each person will be challenged with a set of tasks or activities to strive toward throughout the week. One of these is to motivate and support each other on the Winter 2021 Healthy Eating & Wellbeing Programme online forum (only nicknamed the HEW crew).
Who is this programme suitable for? This programme is for:
- Individuals or families wanting to manage their weight and prevent obesity
- Health enthusiasts needing a systematic boost in planning and motivation
- Chronic disease and illness sufferers in need of relief from their physiological aches and pains
- Individuals who want to optimise their physiological balance & performance
- Smokers wanting to approach their cessation holistically
- Stressed & burned out workers who desire to build a healthy routine into their lifestyle to promote recovery
- Fitness fanatics recently rehabilitating from injury
- Anyone who is simply striving to achieve better work/life balance
- Those who are struggling with sleep issues
Week 1: Know your body, your lifestyle & your history
Week 2: Establish your goals
Week 3: Integrative energy intake
Week 4: Menu planning & Healthy food preparation skills
Week 5: Self-awareness, Moderation and Portion Sizes
Week 6: Healthy Eating Check-in + Review
Week 7: Wellbeing Check-in + Review
Week 8: Metabolism & Physical activity
Week 9: Sleep, Stress, Self-care
Week 10: Detoxing, Fasting and Finding what might be right for you
Week 11: Movement & Exercise
Week 12: Living out your sustainable change
Get in touch if you have any questions about this programme. Watch my video to learn about why I am putting on this programme.
REFUND POLICY: No refunds within 7 days prior to start of the programme.