Coaching you into a sustainable healthy lifestyle for life.
Education. Accountability. Support. Action plan. Fun. Achieve.
UPDATE: This programme has been postponed until January 2020.
More information to follow.
Dates: On Wednesdays from 5th June – 18th September 2019 @ 21:00 BST (London time). There is a summer break on dates 7th-28th August, resuming back on 4th September.
Location: Online (Presentations delivered live online, and community forum available for accountability).
Presented by: Claz Gomez – Accredited Life Coach and Healthy Eating & Wellbeing Therapist.
Cost: £36 (+processing fees) for the entire programme + online forum support. Individual coaching is available at additional cost. No refunds permitted within 7 days of the start of the programme.
Format of the session: 20-25 min of webinar teaching. 10 min breakdown of weekly activities. 20 min live Q&A with coaching.
Format of the week: Each person will have a set of tasks of activities to strive for throughout the week. One of these is to motivate and support each other on the Summer 2019 Healthy Eating & Wellbeing Coaching Programme online forum.
Week 1: Your Current Lifestyle & History
- Description: Change behaviour and its impact on our general wellbeing, Personal eating history, Assessment of daily routine, Your weekly diary, Identify ‘red zone’ issues, Your body type.
- Knowledge: Know thyself and thy history!
Week 2: Goals
- Description: Establish your SMART goals for long-term effective change.
- Knowledge: Your Why, Set Better Goals, Behaviour Goals
Week 3: Integrative energy intake
- Description: Enhance your intake of energy into the ‘healthier’ zone in all 8 areas of wellbeing. Primary focus on nutritional energy.
- Knowledge: Essential nutrients for the human body, choosing the most appropriate diet for your goals that doesn’t allow you to compromise on the other 7 areas of your wellbeing. Time vs money vs wellbeing.
Week 4: Menu Planning & Healthy Food Preparation Skills
- Description: What’s in your kitchen? What shouldn’t be in your kitchen? Re-arrange your diary so that you make time to prepare your own meals. Plan for the week.
- Knowledge: Kitchen clean up, Being prepared, Weekly meal planner, Healthy snacking available from your own cupboards.
Week 5: Self-awareness, Moderation, and Portion Sizes
- Description: Eat for your body type. 3 strategies to prevent overeating. Self-awareness, body awareness. Tracking your fullness level. Change what isn’t working.
- Knowledge: Macro breakdown for your body type, Recommended portion size guide, Moderation, Calorie education.
Week 6: Healthy Eating Check-in + Review
- Description: Use this week to catch up on the lessons and guides, really plan your shopping list and meal prep, ask questions, share where you are stuck, get involved in the community forum, etc.! Repeat often until things become a habit!
- Goal check in – how are you doing? Struggle? Schedule a meeting/call?
Week 7: Wellbeing Check-in + Review
- Description: Use this week to review your progress, assess the impact of your changes on the other 7 areas of your wellbeing (e.g. emotional, occupational).
- Overall wellbeing check & impact assessment. Behaviour change checklist.
Week 8: Metabolism & Physical activity
- Description: Adding exercise to the picture.
- Knowledge: Metabolism education (incl. hormones leptin & ghrelin), HIIT + Strength Training
Week 9: Sleep, Stress, + Self-care
- Description: The difference between self-care and self-comfort, the impact stress has on your body (and goals), and creating a healthy sleep routine.
- Knowledge: Hydration, Good + Bad Stress, Caffeine effects, Self-Care, Sleep, Recovery, Wellness Pyramid
Week 10: Detoxing, Fasting and Finding what might be right for you
- Description: Detoxes, gut health, and intermittent fasting…
- Knowledge: Detoxes, Gut Health, Pre-biotics and pro-biotics, Fasting
Week 11: Movement
- Description: While strength and cardio work is useful, your most optimal results you will come from NEAT movement and healthy eating as becoming a daily priority.
- Knowledge: NEAT Movement
Week 12: Living out your sustainable change
- Description: Your change journey
- Knowledge: The Change Formula & using it to your advantage moving forward.
Bookings open up on Good Friday
with a 10% discount available over the weekend!