Every human being has immense potential, and every person deserves the chance to reach that potential!
An emotionally traumatic experience during the recruitment of my former assistant inspired me to question whether I could just journey with others as they fulfill their potential and make the most of their lives! That’s one of my purposes in life. I found it in these ways: faith, life coaching, change management & holistic wellbeing.
As a professionally accredited life & career coach, registered change management practitioner, and qualified holistic wellbeing therapist, I work with clients to:
- discover (or rediscover!) their values, needs, attitudes and beliefs
- establish suitable goals for change (strategy) & break down objectives into practical action steps
- overcome barriers and setbacks (both in an individual/personal or organisational capacity)
- support them into staying motivated and committed
- provide accountability
- understand the journey of change through various change methodologies, frameworks, principles and practices
- share their stories and situations (whether that’s only to me or to the public through a skill and medium they are gifted (or want to be gifted) at)
- develop a passion and interest for life and all it has to offer the individual
- touch their potential in a deep and sustainable way
- address unhealthy eating & drinking habits, exercise and general wellness issues
On top of this, everyone deserves to be healthy in body, soul and spirit as much as their potential will allow; so holistic treatments such as massage is part of the offer for localised clients!
If there is something going on in your life or in you that you would like to talk about in light of the above, let’s have a chat. All clients get a free 30 minute consultation call to establish whether we’d be a good fit for each other. Otherwise, please have a browse of my site, as you may find answers there!